Watch: Time for a Check Up: Are You Ready for the Future of Healthcare Contracting?
As the global economy responds to market shifts and human capital shortages, the healthcare industry must leverage best-in-class technology to increase visibility into contracts, assess risk, and reduce revenue leakage. Improved user experience, advanced automation, and digitization efforts will play a vital role in a company’s future financial wellbeing. These efficiencies will position healthcare organizations with a mature digital foothold to easily comply with regulatory requirements, deliver improved customer service, and increase velocity for transactional activities.
Learn how contract lifecycle management (CLM) can be a force multiplier for your existing management systems in this solution lab with experts from Cimplifi and DocuSign. Lloyd Alexander, strategy practice director of DocuSign, and from Cimplifi, Head of CLM, Matt Durney, and Stuart Brock, SVP, contract analytics & lifecycle management demonstrate how you can recover revenue loss, negotiate better contracts, obtain advanced reporting capabilities, and leverage advanced AI to identify and extract critical information including tabular data with CLM.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Improve the user experience on all sides of the contracting process
- Empower internal users with best-of-breed contract technology allowing you to do more with less
- Increase transactional velocity which decreases time to revenue
- Identify and reduce revenue leakage
- Manage renegotiation rights and contractual rates and services
- Gain a holistic view of your contract portfolio, including most lucrative negotiations and unused contract escalators and clauses